Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Bloggerversary to Me!

I started blogging a year ago.  Since then:

I've written 24 posts (2 a month give or take in any particular month). 

I've been linked to by an outside blog which quoted from one of my posts at length.  That post was read in whole or in part by around a thousand people.  It was largely spread via twitter and by an outside blog.  At this site, over three hundred people read it.

My second most popular post was spread primarily via facebook.  Here many of my former students were influential in making sure it got read.

My personal favorite was the first post on technofuturism and technoskepticism. 

In that first post, I also thought I'd be writing a lot on education and teaching.  But only about half the posts have been directly about teaching and the most widely read posts only indirectly so. 

And now, gentle readers, what do you want to read more of or see me mouth off on?  Let me know in the comments below. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a dodecasyllable blog, Withy.
    I don't have the time to be Saxon and pithy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The terse
    In verse
    Nae doot
    Are Jute.

    Animadversion's
    A form that's Mercian.

    Metre tangled?
    You're an Angle!

    Scop, hair flaxen,
    Must be Saxon.

    Salmanson, wonderful! You are a prodigy
    Equalling Hollander's practice of prosody.

    ReplyDelete